Shorelands employs highly trained, qualified staff from a variety of disciplines ensuring quality and flexible services.
• 15T to 25T Franna
• 16T to 160 T Slew Cranes
• 3T to 130T Crawler Cranes
• Prime mover and a range of trailer combinations to support crane delivery and general client logistics needs.
Barge & Freight Logistics
• Prompt & Reliable services
• Clearly defined schedules
• Flexible cargo management
• Operate flexible port facility
• Large undercover storage capacity
• Bulk Fuel capability
• Freezer & Chiller transport capability
• Container & Pallet logistics
• Pallet wrapping services
• Quarantine services
Oversized Transport Specialists
4 Prime Movers including a Supertilt and various Trailer combinations. Shorelands employs highly trained, qualified staff from a variety of disciplines ensuring quality and flexible services.
High Voltage Live Power Specialist
Shorelands is the only crane company in the NT that has been trained in high voltage work with Power and Water. The company undertook more than a month’s intensive training to be able to facilitate cranes lifting live wires whilst towers are being worked on.
Supply Base Management
Shore Barge has over 15 years experience in managing a fully integrated and operational common user Supply Base facility.
We simplify complexity by applying broad range of experience and local knowledge, to deliver a tailored customer solutions in an efficient and safe work environment.
We have a flexible Stevedore crew and a range of mobile cargo loading equipment to support project work. We manage both Diesel and Jet A fuel storage & transportation. In addition, we provide specialised maintenance support through in-house capability.
Quayside Facility with Warehouse
• 1,500m. Warehouse, storage and maintenance shed
• 40,000m. of Laydown area
• Heavy Lift Machinery
• Bunded Bulk Fuel storage facility, including 115,000 Diesel Tank and 92,000 Jet A Fuel Tank
Wharf consists of two pockets enabling hassle free loading of barge vessels. Our North Easter pocket is the largest at 600m. which affords relief from tidal current influence. The South Western pocket of 214m. offers sea level access by land side staff supporting small craft loading and unloading.
The terminal is equipped with a range of cranes from a 3 T Unicto 160T ATF160-5 Crane.